These electronic services are intended for entrepreneurs and citizens who would like to acquire trade license pursuant to Trade License Act (in order to start a business in Slovakia) or for those who would like to change something in their existing trade license or even to terminate it. You can also notify cross-border provision of services in Slovakia here.
Browser Internet Explorer is required in order to ensure the correct functioning of electronic form and electronic signature.
This is the list of all available electronic services that are offered via Point of Single Contact (you can find detailed description of each electronic service by clicking on it – only in Slovak language for the time being):
- Notification of non regulated trade, craft or regulated trade - natural person [.pdf, 260.1 kB]
- Notification of non regulated trade, craft or regulated trade - legal person [.pdf, 258.1 kB]
- Notification of cross-border provision of services [.pdf, 216.4 kB]
- Notification of suspension of trade [.pdf, 215.5 kB]
- Notification of termination of trade [.pdf, 211.6 kB]
- Application for an extract from the Trade Register - non-public listing [.pdf, 214.2 kB]
- Application for an extract from the Trade Register and Application for overview of registered data [.pdf, 214.5 kB]
- Application for an extract from the Trade Register - public listing [.pdf, 217.4 kB]
- Notification of change of data provided in Trade Register [.pdf, 261.2 kB]
- Request for a certificate stating that the provision of services based on trade authorisation is neither restricted nor prohibited [.pdf, 216.7 kB]
- Completion of sent submission [.pdf, 206.4 kB]
Minimum system requirements for a client to use electronic services:
• Operating system Windows XP. This operating system does not have support any more therefore some errors can occur.
• Internet browser MS Internet Explorer version 6.0 – for all electronic services that require signing by qualified electronic signature (for all other electronic services
that do not require qualified electronic signature also other internet browsers can be used)
Recommended configuration for a client using electronic services:
• Operation system Windows 7 and newer
• Internet browser Internet Explorer version 9.0 or higher
When these recommended system requirements will not be followed the smooth processing of larger amount of electronic services is not guaranteed (the work with application can be significantly slowed down).
These services are available in English language, however the form should be filled in Slovak language only.
Zodpovednosť za obsah: Ministerstvo vnútra SR
Last modified: 6. 7. 2020
Publication date: 23. 2. 2018