• from 28th September 2018:
- Germany - holders of a German identity card or residence card,
• from 10th September 2019:
- Italy - using only the Italian "SPID" system, which does not include the Italian eID (in the year 2021)
• from 7th November 2019:
- Estonia, Croatia, Luxembourg, Spain,
• from 27th December 2019:
• from 28th February 2020:
• from 2nd May 2020:
- United Kingdom - implementation is postponed, co-operation is expected on the United Kingdom side,
• from 13th September 2020:
- Czech Republic - eID (security level "high"),
- Italy - eID (security level "high"),
- The Netherlands - eHerkenning (security levels "advanced", "high")
• from 18th December 2020:
- Slovak Republic - eID, proof of residence of an alien (security level "high"),
- Latvia - eID, eParaksts karte / karte +, eParaksts (mobile identity), (security levels "advanced", "high"),
- Belgium - itsme® mobile application ("high" security level).
• from 8th April 2021:
- Denmark - NemID resources: NemID Key card, mobile app, token, NemID on hardware, IVR - Interactive Voice / Response, Magna card - key card (security level "advanced"),
- Portugal - mobile eID (security level "high").
An up-to-date list of countries involved in the eID scheme notification process can be found on the European Commission's portal.