Information about login via eIDAS Node
You can log in via eIDAS Node on the www.slovensko.sk. This login is for foreingners who are holders of an identification tool issued in one of the EU member statescountries.
- Go to a required portal, through which you can log in.
- Click on „Log in as a resident of another EU country“.
- You will be redirected to the eIDAS Node.
- Enter your credentials and complete your login.
- After successful login, continue in your work on required portal (or other portal allowing single sign-on).
In case of slovensko.sk, you can also enter into your electronic mailbox.
More about eIDAS electronic identification and authentication...
• from 28th September 2018 - Germany - holders of a German identity card or residence card,
• from 10th September 2019 - Italy - using only the Italian "SPID" system, which does not include the Italian eID (in the year 2021)
• from 7th November 2019 - Estonia, Croatia, Luxembourg, Spain,
• from 27th December 2019 - Belgium,
• from 28th February 2020 - Portugal,
• from 2nd May 2020 - United Kingdom
An up-to-date list of countries involved in the eID scheme notification process can be found on the European Commission's portal.